For digital products and FAQs, please click here.
Are You Ready to Get Started with Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is the basic human ability to be fully present, aware of where you are and what you’re doing, and not overly reactive to or overwhelmed by what’s going on around you. And while mindfulness is a skill that every human being naturally possesses (yes, you too!), it’s strengthened through meditation, and with short pauses inserted into your day.
In this course, you’ll learn practices and exercises to help you tap into your own natural state of mindfulness. You can apply these wherever you are, anytime you feel stressed, anxious, or in need of greater clarity and focus, right away and for the rest of your life.
You’ll learn to:
- Drop into a state of calm, expansive perspective whenever you need it
- Defuse a stress spiral in minutes
- Interact with the world with less angst and more kindness
- Experience greater spaciousness and freedom in any situation
- Improve your relationships, including the one with yourself
- Transform your experience of pain, even with chronic conditions
- Create awareness of how your default thoughts and reactions control your mind and behaviours, and instead choose how you want to be