Reclaiming Your Practice and Learning How to Use it in Real Life
Self-care is for everyone. It doesn’t need to be overbearing. It's about developing a willingness to take moments for ourselves whether alone or in community. To stop and connect to our heartbeat. To consider addressing our own needs. When we figure out how to do this for ourselves, we can model that out in the world, in our workplaces, communities, and homes—moving away from an individualistic sense of self-care.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Reclaim the definition of self-care
- Use your practice out in the world
- Transform self-care into a passionate movement for everyone
- Push against a culture that tries to keep us busy
- Address your own needs so you can return to the world as a kinder, gentler version of yourself
This course includes:
- 15+ video classes on four core topics:
- What is Real Self-Care?
- Naming the Obstacles to Self-Care
- Recognizing Burnout
- Building a Self-Care Community
- Downloadable resource guide
- A series of micro-practices