For digital products and FAQs, please click here.
In this heart-warming class, internationally known meditation teacher Diana Winston of the UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center guides us on a journey of forgiveness—a journey that includes forgiving others as well as ourselves.
Diana teaches with empathy, kindness, and gentleness, encouraging us to let go of the pain, anger, and self-blame we may be holding to find inner release and a renewed sense of freedom.
If you carry "hot coals of resentment" in your heart, as Diana describes, or other long-standing hurts, this course can help you find your way to a calmer, more peaceful space.
You’ll learn how to:
- Deepen these ideas through formal and informal meditation practices that you can apply every day, for the rest of your life
- Transform pain and resentment into an abiding sense of well-being and freedom
- Understand forgiveness as a kindness to yourself, rather than an act of condoning others’ harmful actions
- Cultivate forgiveness for others, for actions you’ve done that have harmed others, and towards yourself
This course includes:
- Clear talks introducing new concepts, including defining forgiveness, different types of forgiveness, and guidance on how to cultivate each
- Short meditations with each module
- Supporting handouts with weekly reflections
- Recorded Q&As with Diana Winston
- BONUS downloadable audio meditations
- Lifetime access to both video and downloadable audio files
In collaboration with UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center.