Finding time to move
Join Mindful for a series of audio meditations for mindful movement. Complement these practices with the digital Guide to Mindful Movement.
This bundle includes:
- 4 audio meditation practices led by Cara Bradley
- 12-Minute Mindful Movement Practice: Feel Your Rhythm
- 16-Minute Mindful Movement Practice: Finding Your Balance
- 14-Minute Mindful Movement Practice: Letting Go
- 13-Minute Mindful Movement Practice: Heart Opening
- The Digital Guide to Mindful Movement
When our body is calm, our mind grows calm. And when our body feels stable and steady, our mind is invited to go there, too. Incorporating movement practices into your mindfulness routine can help you remember that there’s wisdom in your body if you take the time to slow down and check in.
In this guide, you'll learn how to:
- Use your body as a tool for mindfulness practice
- Expand your awareness of your body
- Strengthen your muscles and expand your breath
- Let go of tension
- Calm your body and mind before bedtime
- And much more!