Learn to meditate through difficulty
Join Mindful for a series of audio meditations designed to help you work through anxiety and difficult emotions. Complement these practices with the How to Meditate with Anxiety digital guide.
This bundle includes:
- 4 audio meditation practices led by Jessica Morey
- 13-Minute Practice to Explore the Wisdom Behind Feelings of Longing
- 13-Minute Practice to Unhook from Negativity and Savor Joy
- 16-Minute Practice to Create Space Between You and Your Anxiety
- 20-Minute Practice to Meditate on the Power of Anger
- How to Meditate with Anxiety digital guide
Emotions can challenge us and disrupt our composure every day—sometimes more than once, sometimes repeatedly. These familiar frenemies include anxiety, fear, and sadness.
By increasing our attention and focus, mindfulness practice can give us enough steadiness to curiously explore these emotions as they arise—without jumping to act on them or getting pulled into their spiral.
In this special guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Meditate through difficulty
- Calm the rush of panic
- Make peace with your anxious brain
- And much more!