For digital products and FAQs, please click here.
Most People Will Spend Close to One-Third of Their Life at Work
That’s a lot of time, especially if work leaves you feeling stressed and overwhelmed. But work can be a place of connection, creativity, and well-being.
Taught by an outstanding, highly experienced group of faculty and guests from Naropa University who combine decades of business and mindfulness experience, Real Leadership: Practicing Mindfulness at Work is a self-paced course that can help you:
- Overcome stress and improve performance
- Enhance communication, compassion, and confidence
- Apply mindfulness to decision-making, teamwork, and navigating change
- Improve your organization’s ability to cultivate a safe, respectful, and authentic culture
- Demonstrate mindful leadership at work and in daily life
Who is this course for?
Beginners and experienced mindfulness practitioners welcome! This course is for anyone interested in applying mindfulness in their work life to enhance clarity, compassion and confidence.
This 8-module course includes:
- Video lectures
- Written content
- Guided exercises
- Online journal
- Online forums to share experiences with other students
- Ability to follow at your own pace
- Access anytime, anywhere
Real Leadership: Practicing Mindfulness at Work will cover:
- Learning the fundamentals of mindfulness, and the difference it makes
- Implementing mindful planning and decision-making
- Communicating mindfully and facilitating mindful meetings and teamwork
- Leading mindfully
- Navigating change with mindfulness