For digital products and FAQs, please click here.
We invite you to explore this curated collection of sessions specifically designed to support resilience. This collection includes practices and sessions focused on building resilience; relieving the burden of trauma, grief, and pain; and how to integrate mindfulness-based resilience into your day-to-day life.
This collection includes:
- How specific stressors affect front-line workers
- Why meditation can create dysregulation for people who’ve experienced trauma (and ways to prevent this)
- A mindfulness practice for navigating difficult times
- How to recover, grow, and strengthen communities and healthcare workers
- Mindful foundations of family balance, resilience, and growth
- Guided meditations and yoga sessions
This collection includes sessions led by:
- Jenée Johnson
- Sharon Salzberg
- Pat Rockman, MD
- Chris Willard, PsyD
- David Treleaven, PhD
This content originated from the Mindfulness for Healthcare Summit in May 2021.
You may also like