A creative practice to nourish attention and well-being
Whether you are a writer or just someone looking for a creative outlet, or a new way to experience and process your world, this new course is for you. Writing is for Everyone!
In her inimitable and remarkable way, Stephanie Domet, award-winning author and managing editor for Mindful Magazine, shares practical and useful guidance, tips, exercises, practices, and prompts to strengthen your existing writing practice, or discover a new creative outlet. With guided contemplative practices that help you pay attention in new ways to the world around you, and the world within you, Mindful Writing takes you on a journey that joins mindfulness and writing, to help you discover a new way of seeing and being in the world.
If you are a writer or hope to become one, this course will be the best investment you ever made. And if you just want to learn more about creating an intentional space for yourself to journal and be mindful, this course will help you fall in love with the practice of writing, and fall in love with yourself along the way.
This course is for you if you want to:
By enrolling, you’ll learn:
- Find a new creative outlet or expand an existing writing practice
- Explore the joy of experiencing yourself and the world through writing
- Make space for being mindful
This self-paced course includes:
- How to jump into writing without hesitation
- To connect to your senses in the present moment
- Unlock creativity and harness your voice
- 20+ instructor-led videos