For digital products and FAQs, please click here.
Expand Your Capacity: How to Manage Overwhelm
Overwhelm is a feeling we all have from time to time. With the state of our world right now, it's no wonder that more of us are experiencing the pain, confusion, and panic that can come with so much uncertainty. But overwhelm isn't a necessary consequence of difficulties; it's something we can learn to work with—and through—in gentle, caring ways.
In this brand-new video course from Mindful and Michelle Maldonado, learn science-based strategies to help you work with feelings of overwhelm to emerge from these feelings and flourish in your life.
This course is for you if you:
- Experience feelings of overwhelm on a regular basis
- Are looking for science-backed practices to find calm
- Need additional support working with difficult emotions
In this course, you'll learn how to:
- Practice simple and life-changing techniques to work with overwhelm
- Uncover your inherent capacity to thrive with expert guidance
- Access a state of calm, even during stressful times
This online video course includes:
- Multiple video sessions from expert mindfulness teacher Michelle Maldonado
- Bonus audio practices that you can download and take with you
- Lifetime access to this course content, so you can return as needed
- Compassion Practice Guide filled with resources designed to supplement the practices and exercises in the course
Give yourself the gift of peace of mind—sign up for this course today!
Meet the Teacher
Michelle Maldonado is Founder of Lucenscia (pronounced loo-SENSE-see-ah), a firm dedicated to human flourishing and mindful business transformation. She is a former attorney turned business leader and an internationally certified mindfulness and emotional intelligence teacher and practitioner.