For digital products and FAQs, please click here.
The 2021 Mindfulness for Healthcare Summit brought together over 45 leading mindfulness teachers and healthcare leaders in support of healthcare professionals around the world who have been on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have curated a collection of sessions from the summit that are designed to support patient care within the healthcare sector. We invite you to participate in these sessions in order to learn how to avoid burnout; explore how mindfulness can develop into communication skills; and empower marginalized communities to heal.
From this collection, you’ll come away with:
- Mindfulness-based palliative care/communication skills
- Tools for empathic curiosity to support avoiding burnout and respecting diverse patients
- A concrete practice to support healthcare workers and parents working with adolescents
- Knowledge of how providers can be mindful in clinical care
- Understanding of how perceived discrimination has a deeper effect and relationship to chronic pain, intergenerational trauma, and well-being
- Guided meditation and yoga sessions to support personal well-being
This collection includes sessions led by:
- Mark Bertin, MD
- Mitchell Levy
- Sam Himelstein
- Sará King, PhD
- Jodi Halpern, PhD