For digital products and FAQs, please click here.
The 2021 Mindfulness for Healthcare Summit brought together over 45 leading mindfulness teachers and healthcare leaders in support of healthcare professionals around the world who have been on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
From the summit, we have curated a collection of sessions specifically designed to support nurses. In this collection, we invite you to explore how mindfulness can be essential to your sense of connection; how self-compassion helps reduce burnout; and how mindfulness cultivates focus and determination.
In this collection, you will learn:
- Vital resources to rekindle your sense of connection
- Practices to help maintain balance in difficult situations
- Powerful mindfulness practices to fit into a busy daily schedule
- How to preserve or restore integrity in response to the sources of moral adversity
- Mindfulness practices to improve individual and team resilience
- Guided meditation and yoga sessions
This collection includes sessions led by:
- Cynda Hylton Rushton, PhD, RN, FAAN
- Susan Bauer-Wu - President, Mind & Life Institute
- Elizabeth A. Powell, PhD
- Kristin Neff
- Jonathan Fisher, PhD
You may also like