Improving your mental state isn’t all in your head. If you wish to build mental fitness, it's essential to include practices for the body as well. Join Cara Bradley, mindful movement instructor, for Mindful’s new online course to help you build mental fitness and mental acuity.
This course is for you if you:
- Are looking for practical ways to help calm your mind
- Wish to use science-backed methods to build mental fitness
- Seek mindfulness to support your mental health
- Want to learn powerful practices to build mental strength and clarity
By enrolling, you’ll gain knowledge about how to:
- Identify when your moods and mental states are impacted — both positively and negatively — by the state of your body, specifically our nervous system
- Regulate your nervous system, build mental fitness, and synchronize your mind and body using movement, breath, rhythm, and stillness
- Cross-train your mind and body to feel strong, calm, and clear from head to toe
This self-paced online course includes:
- 6 sections including 36 short videos including video and audio practices
- Multiple video sessions to walk you through concepts and practices
- Audio practices you can download to take with you on the go
- Lifetime access so you can return to these practices again and again
Please note we are currently unable to ship to Australia.
Shipping For Print Publications:
All prices listed in US dollars and do not include shipping. Print orders are processed within 24-48 hours and generally ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. Recipients of international shipments are responsible for all customs brokerage charges, duties, and taxes. Additional shipping charges may apply. For bulk orders (10 or more items) please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping For Apparel:
Free US shipping for apparel. Standard Ground (5-10 business days) *Please note shipping times may vary due to Covid and the holiday season.
For Canadian orders, additional shipping charges are applied at checkout. We do not currently ship internationally.
Returns for Apparel:
We hope that you will be pleased with your Mindful products. However, should you wish to return your apparel product we are happy to offer a refund or exchange. Item(s) must be unused and in original condition and packaging (if applicable) and request must be within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, we are unable to process any returns or exchanges.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it and within 30 days of the original purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, we can not offer a refund or exchange.
Sale items: Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Please send T-shirt returns to:
2053 Willow Spring Lane
ATN Mindful return
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will then also send you notice that your refund has been approved. Once approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. This is only possible within 30 days of purchase.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet please check with your bank and/or credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
NOTE: You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on your location, shipping times may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For digital products and FAQs, please click here.