Mindfulness is a powerful tool that can help us find peace, calm, and balance in even the most trying of times. And one of the best ways to support your mindfulness practice (and stick with it) is to have the support of a coach.
Introducing Mindful Coaching
The Mindful Coaching program was developed in collaboration with leading neuroscientists to offer personalized, one-on-one coaching experiences made just for you. Having a coach that understands your unique needs and goals makes it easier to develop a lasting mindfulness practice. With Mindful Coaching, you are connected with a skilled mindfulness coach who specializes in the areas where you wish to grow your practice so you can be supported on your unique journey.
How Mindful Coaching works:
- Sign up and take an assessment to identify your unique needs
- You’re then matched with a coach based on your assessment results
- Your coach develops a custom program based on your specific needs and goals
Schedule a time to meet with your coach to begin your journey!
Mindful Coaching gives you the opportunity to connect one-on-one with your coach and develop tangible, easy-to-apply habits that are tailored specifically to you and your needs. In each of the sessions with your coach, you’re led through powerful, science-backed practices for building resilience, focus, creativity, calm, and overall well-being.
Register today to get personalized, one-on-one mindfulness coaching that includes:
- Four 25-minute individual coaching sessions with a mindfulness coach, scheduled at your convenience
- Access to the scientifically-validated Human Performance Assessment tool
- Access to the mindfulness content library
- Downloadable guided audio meditations to support your practice on the go